Gran Turismo Wangan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XAT GT5 Wangan ChatXAT GT5 Wangan Chat  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone interested in a Pinks event?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
articzap
Admin
articzap

Anyone interested in a Pinks event? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone interested in a Pinks event?   Anyone interested in a Pinks event? EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 11:45 am

I have some ideas for a Pinks event. Anyone interested? I'll discuss more if interest is shown.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
imaROBOT_

imaROBOT_

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a Pinks event?   Anyone interested in a Pinks event? EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 5:07 am

I like the idea of this, but I would need to see the rules and all that before signing up. I really just want to get any kind of event going.
Back to top Go down
articzap
Admin
articzap

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a Pinks event?   Anyone interested in a Pinks event? EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:51 am

This is how I'm picturing this working.

-Two people agree they want to run.
-Two people agree on a type of event, dig or roll
-Two people agree on a distance to be covered
-Two people agree to a power to weight ratio, not to be exceeded, this is how we keep things fair
-Two people agree on a third party that will be deemed "judge"
-Judge will watch race from spectator mode to verify no one jumps the gun, and who wins
-Two people agree on a best of ___ scenario
-Two people agree to negotiations before start of each race
-Two people agree to NOT modify their cars once the first race has started
--No jumping back to start
-Two people must surrender both of their cars to the judge within 10 minutes of the end of the event
--Judge must verify both cars were with the power to weight ratio previously agreed too
--Judge will gift back both cars within 2 days to the appropriate winner
--If winner was not in spec, judge will award cars to loser
--If both cars are out of spec, cars are awarded back to the owners and the event is considered null and void
Back to top Go down
imaROBOT_

imaROBOT_

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a Pinks event?   Anyone interested in a Pinks event? EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 4:02 am

I think those are good rules. What should happen is someone interested in racing for pinks should make a new thread titled with what car/specs they will be racing and see if anyone wants to accept it and race.
Back to top Go down
Kody59527

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a Pinks event?   Anyone interested in a Pinks event? EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 6:32 am

What happens when the judge asks for the car to be gifted, and the loser of the race says "Wahhh I'm not giving my favorite car up wahhhh" and doesn't give you the car? :/
Back to top Go down
articzap
Admin
articzap

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a Pinks event?   Anyone interested in a Pinks event? EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 6:34 am

They will be banned from the forums here. We only want people here with good morals and ethics.
Back to top Go down
imaROBOT_

imaROBOT_

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a Pinks event?   Anyone interested in a Pinks event? EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 8:12 am

Kody59527 wrote:
What happens when the judge asks for the car to be gifted, and the loser of the race says "Wahhh I'm not giving my favorite car up wahhhh" and doesn't give you the car? :/

That's always a possibility, but hopefully everyone here will be honest. If they arn't, then like artic said they will be banned and we won't have to deal with them again.

Plus you should never race for pinks with your favorite car Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
HumanDestroyah

HumanDestroyah

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a Pinks event?   Anyone interested in a Pinks event? EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 4:27 am

I'd give it a shot. Break it down for us if you wouldnt mind.
best out of 3?
Back to top Go down
articzap
Admin
articzap

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a Pinks event?   Anyone interested in a Pinks event? EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 9:39 am

HumanDestroyah wrote:
I'd give it a shot. Break it down for us if you wouldnt mind.
best out of 3?

Best of 5.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a Pinks event?   Anyone interested in a Pinks event? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone interested in a Pinks event?
Page 1 of 1