Gran Turismo Wangan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XAT GT5 Wangan ChatXAT GT5 Wangan Chat  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

4 week competition - Must Read!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
articzap
Admin
articzap

4 week competition - Must Read!!!! Empty
PostSubject: 4 week competition - Must Read!!!!   4 week competition - Must Read!!!! EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:06 am

I'm proud to announce the first point series competition that we will be putting on. It will last 4 weeks, and consist of 4 events. Events will range in distance, digs, roll speeds and starting methods. So you will really have to be on top of your game. Through out this series you will be forced to use the same car. But that's not all, the requirements will be progressive as the competition goes on. What does this mean?

*example*
First event: 300hp 1400kg - 40 roll
Second event: 350hp 1200kg - 10 roll
Third event: 450hp 1150kg - dig
Fourth event: 500hp 1050kg - 60 roll
*example*

So now you will be forced to choose a car that can be used in the future, and will work in multiple events. This will bring out the best in the tuners and the best in the car selection. Event dates will need to be discussed yet, but most likely a Saturday night, every week.

So now you're saying this sounds like a lot of time, but for what? The grand prize of this competition is the car I use in it. The car will maintain the last tune used. What happens if I win my own competition? Good question. Second place will get my car. So at no point will there be a time to give up.

This is going to be a point based series. At the end of each event, you will be awarded points. Person with the most points at the end wins.

***Discuss, comment, critique***
Back to top Go down

4 week competition - Must Read!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gran Turismo Wangan :: Wangan Events :: Events and Open Rooms-
Jump to: