Gran Turismo Wangan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XAT GT5 Wangan ChatXAT GT5 Wangan Chat  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WRX STI or Lancer EVO

Go down 
+2
oOEDuBOo
imaROBOT_
6 posters
AuthorMessage
imaROBOT_

imaROBOT_

WRX STI or Lancer EVO Empty
PostSubject: WRX STI or Lancer EVO   WRX STI or Lancer EVO EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 11:18 pm

The old time battle between these sports cars. What one do you believe is better and why?

Subaru WRX STi
WRX STI or Lancer EVO Caep_010

Mitsubishi Lancer EVolution
WRX STI or Lancer EVO Mitsub10

II prefer the EVO by far. In the past I'd have gone with the STi, but not anymore. However I like the body style of the Subaru better after the changes to the new EVO's. The EVO just seems like it has better control in csorners and such. Now I've actually been able to drive a STi a few times. They are both great cars and at the same price, you can't really go wrong with either.
Back to top Go down
oOEDuBOo

oOEDuBOo

PostSubject: Re: WRX STI or Lancer EVO   WRX STI or Lancer EVO EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 11:46 pm

Id have to say subaru because they have a good rally rep and they sound crazy
Back to top Go down
suprfluous

suprfluous

PostSubject: Re: WRX STI or Lancer EVO   WRX STI or Lancer EVO EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:42 am

Subaru, one guy had one in my neighborhood and it sounded like thunder Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kevlad_84

PostSubject: Re: WRX STI or Lancer EVO   WRX STI or Lancer EVO EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 3:44 am

I must say i do the like the sound of the subaru, if i HAD to choose one I'd pick the Evo, just personal preference, if they did an evo with a flat four it would be win-win lol
Back to top Go down
imaROBOT_

imaROBOT_

PostSubject: Re: WRX STI or Lancer EVO   WRX STI or Lancer EVO EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 4:27 am

Yes I agree with you guys that boxer engine sounds nice.
Back to top Go down
articzap
Admin
articzap

PostSubject: Re: WRX STI or Lancer EVO   WRX STI or Lancer EVO EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 5:56 am

Depends on which generation we're talking about. They generation you have posted, Evo.
Back to top Go down
DomSupra

DomSupra

PostSubject: Re: WRX STI or Lancer EVO   WRX STI or Lancer EVO EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 10:11 am

I'm going to go with the STi with this one. Evo's are nice though, & they prove to be monstrous. Just ask AMS. study
Back to top Go down
articzap
Admin
articzap

PostSubject: Re: WRX STI or Lancer EVO   WRX STI or Lancer EVO EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 10:22 am

DomSupra wrote:
Evo's are nice though, & they prove to be monstrous. Just ask AMS. study

I've taught you well young Jedi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WRX STI or Lancer EVO   WRX STI or Lancer EVO Empty

Back to top Go down

WRX STI or Lancer EVO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gran Turismo Wangan :: GT5 Wangan Related :: Chat-