Gran Turismo Wangan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XAT GT5 Wangan ChatXAT GT5 Wangan Chat  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Forum Descriptions and Structure

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kody59527

Forum Descriptions and Structure Empty
PostSubject: Forum Descriptions and Structure   Forum Descriptions and Structure EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 4:37 am

I think most can agree with me, can we please take the profanity out of the forum descriptions? And capitalize and use proper grammar? Also why do we need a to include (flame) in Off-Topic? I'm not sure that I like that :/ Also, I'm not sure you are aware of this, but all the topics are grouped together, that's why it is spaced like that in the main page. Can we fix that? I can't take this site seriously with those in. Other than that, keep up the good work! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
imaROBOT_

imaROBOT_

PostSubject: Re: Forum Descriptions and Structure   Forum Descriptions and Structure EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 5:29 am

Kody59527 wrote:
I think most can agree with me, can we please take the profanity out of the forum descriptions? And capitalize and use proper grammar? Also why do we need a to include (flame) in Off-Topic? I'm not sure that I like that :/ Also, I'm not sure you are aware of this, but all the topics are grouped together, that's why it is spaced like that in the main page. Can we fix that? I can't take this site seriously with those in. Other than that, keep up the good work! Very Happy

I agree with him. I also posted something like this on the GTplanet Wangan club.
Back to top Go down
articzap
Admin
articzap

PostSubject: Re: Forum Descriptions and Structure   Forum Descriptions and Structure EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:47 pm

Ask and you shall receive. Please bear with us as we work to improve this site. It's a slow process.

We appreciate any and all suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Kevlad_84

PostSubject: Re: Forum Descriptions and Structure   Forum Descriptions and Structure EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 5:08 am

Not sure if this is the right place, but is there an option somewhere for me to adjust my time zone, so i can see the time/date for posts in my timezone?
Back to top Go down
articzap
Admin
articzap

PostSubject: Re: Forum Descriptions and Structure   Forum Descriptions and Structure EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 5:10 am

There's a menu at the top.

Goto:

Profile -> Preferences

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kevlad_84

PostSubject: Re: Forum Descriptions and Structure   Forum Descriptions and Structure EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 5:26 am

articzap wrote:
There's a menu at the top.

Goto:

Profile -> Preferences

Very Happy

Doh! lol checked the profile option but didn't notice the little tabs Rolling Eyes LOL Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Descriptions and Structure   Forum Descriptions and Structure Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum Descriptions and Structure
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gran Turismo Wangan :: Out of the Box :: Suggestions-
Jump to: